Sunday, January 28, 2007

They've just created a blog for me. I can now add my posts to it, create my personal profile, or customize how my blog looks! I am overwhelmed with a feeling of limitless power. Through my pointed, witty, and otherwise inspiring rants about encounters with angry hobos, rising gas prices, girls that don’t know I exist, and drugs that I have ingested, I will single-handedly revolutionize the “blogosphere” (or whatever the hell kids are calling it these days) and become not only the world’s greatest blogger, but the most loved and respected human being of all time (Jesus had a good run though).

In honor of myself, I dedicate this first post to... myself:

Today I sat in my room and did nothing. I think I went outside. Or was that yesterday? I really can’t remember.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM , Blogger Ryan McIntyre said...

Evidentally I can post comments on my own blog. Hurray for advances in modern technology...





I'm going to go stab myself in the face.

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Ravi said...

Easy there, Ryan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home